We are a multinational British based company, setting up an office in Lahore. We have operations in over 5 countries.
Role Responsibilities & Duties:
- Chase outstanding debts with customers
- Run aged debtors to monitor debt levels - monthly
- Research and resolve any customer payment queries
- Chasing Multi-currency debtors (Euro, Dollar, and Sterling) via phone and Email
- Account Reconciliation
- Collections meetings with management and customers if required
- Run credit checks and evaluate customer’s credit allowance
- Assisting the invoicing team with additional tasks
- Update management on collections or any issues resulting in non-payment
- Sending out invoices and confirming the invoice has been received by clients.
- Must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills with a positive and influential manner/attitude.
- The successful candidate for this role will be self-motivated, proactive and self-reliant.
- Must have the ability to discuss customer issues over the phone, email, and face to face. The ability to respond to a difficult customer, and properly address any issues.
- Strong English communication skills both written and oral are essential.
- Must have the ability to analyze and compile data from various accounting systems or other business sources.
- General IT skills and familiarity with accounting software is preferable. Strong excel skills are also required.
- Experience in cash and banking, documenting payments received and cash allocation
- General ledger experience is essential.
- Must have strong data entry skills.
- Numeracy and familiarity with accounting principles.
- Problem-solving skills are essential.