We require an experienced WordPress developer for our new Media Tech Venture. You'll be a proactive developer with a positive attitude and a desire to create something significant, sometimes under tight deadlines.
Required Skills & Responsibilities:
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites and plugins using the best practices and standards.
- Troubleshooting WordPress websites issues and able to perform maintenance on existing WordPress Website.
- In depth knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions, actions, and hooks.
- Nginx with Wordpress
- Widget Development
- Managing application that has add-ons and revisions done frequently
- Must be proficient with Woo Commerce and its add-ons.
- Advanced proficiency with modern object oriented, commercial PHP (7.0 & above) experience, MySQL and preferably other database structures knowledge.
- Should be able to work with Third Party API’s and able to create own API’s.
- Must be proficient with HTML5, CSS3 and Responsive websites.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and timely.
- Work independently without direct supervision and team player at the same time.
- A good understanding of cross browser requirements.
The ideal candidate must possess excellent English communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and willing to work from 09:00 AM to 5:00 PM ( 5 Days a week).