Reporting Relationship (State job/position title to whom an employee in this job reports to)
5. Jobs directly supervised (By an employee in this position)
6. JOB SUMMARY (State briefly the principal purpose of the job i.e. what the job is expected to accomplish)
The Social Media Manager serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction. The department is expected to consistently provide excellent customer services to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, the KAE builds relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
7. AUTHORITIES ASSIGNED (State authorities delegated for financial matters or other decisions if applicable)
Assigned from time to time by Managing Director
8. JOB SPECIFICATIONS (State the qualifications, experience and competencies, an employee in this position possesses to carry out this job).
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing or a related field
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
WORK EXPERIENCE (State nature and duration of work experience required)
1-2 years experience managing content and production for high traffic websites
KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCIES (State skills, abilities and traits required)
- Business acquisition
- Business consolidation
- Business maintenance
- Business retention
9. DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
List duties under two separate headings, REGULAR AND PERIODIC DUTIES. Use a numbered statement for each duty. Make each statement as detailed as necessary to show clearly what is entailed. (Use another blank sheet if required)
(a) REGULAR DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing client portfolio(s)
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables
- Reviewing all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, functional spec, technical spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met
- Ensuring that client issues are dealt within an efficient manner
- Providing regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations
- Understanding of company capabilities and services, and effectively communicating all offerings to the client
- Forecasting client’s future needs and requirements
- Providing best possible solutions and assistance wherever required
- Providing an in depth analysis of the competition on a monthly basis
- Proposing new promotional ideas
- Dealing with all aspects of an advertising campaign
- Attending client meetings
· Agency end
- Be aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business
- Communicating the existing client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team.
- Working closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Ensuring that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards and deadlines are met, and that projects are profitable.
- Pressure handling and defusing tense situations
- Reporting to the higher management providing regular input on all account activity and status reports on a weekly basis
(b) PERIODIC DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
§ Job assignments can change from time to time.
10. ANY OTHER FACTOR: (Please identify other aspects of the job that significantly impact upon the employees in this job e.g. specialized equipment used, extraordinary working conditions, internal/external customers etc.