Software Engineer (ASP.NET Developer)
We are looking for a Software Engineer with extraordinary understanding of application design concepts. The successful candidate must be extremely confident on his intelligence and must be able to understand the business processes and maintain the already running (complex) software systems, yet at the same time must be able to be a part of development of new software systems as we expand rapidly. Yes, we are asking for a lot!
- Develop, troubleshoot, debug, and implement web applications, software and backend databases.
- Research, test, build and coordinate the integration of new products per requirements.
- Excellent team member, who could directly coordinate with teams in the same room as well as the software team overseas.
- Highly responsible, self-disciplined, self-managed, self-motivated, able to work with little or no supervision.
- Must be very eager to learn new development techniques and evolve.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 2 years of proven experience in application / solution development
- Proven experience in .NET Framework development (ASP.NET 4.x)
- Strong experience using web services (HTTP, REST, SOAP) using JSON, XML
- Strong knowledge of OOPs in C#, important design patterns
- Excellence in LINQ to SQL and ORM tools (specifically Entity Framework).
- Excellent capability to integrate and deploy backend processes and databases.
- Good level of spoken and written English.
- Experience in .Net Core framework is a plus.
- Experience in Knockout.js is a plus
- Experience applying agile development practices is a plus.