Aurea is an international enterprise software company that helps large global enterprises create transformative experiences for their end customers. Aurea’s suite of technologies enables companies in select vertical markets (construction supply and manufacturing) to design, execute, monitor, and optimize end-to-end customer journeys.
Aurea is a rapidly growing company with growth fueled both organically and inorganically through an aggressive acquisition strategy. In three years, Aurea has grown from $40M in revenue to over $200M in revenue and expects to reach over $1B by 2019. The company’s explosive growth and ambitious business goals require a skilled technical consultant capable of navigating a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment.
In this role, you will be responsible for owning the implementation of Aurea CRM products into unique client environments. The technical consultant will focus on technical phases of the implementation, such as integration and maintenance, and will also be responsible for the implementation of change requests from customers. Although this role requires someone with strong technical skills, interpersonal and business acumen are also crucial for success. This role will work with both external customers and Aurea team members to understand projects at a high level, determine the technical requirements, identify needed customization processes, and effectively communicate with customers. A successful technical consultant will leverage their existing experience and technical knowledge while adapting to changing markets.
● Identify Aurea CRM product applications as solutions for customer needs
● Understand the customization process needed for each project and develop the technical requirements to successfully execute. Document any changes properly.
● Interface with customers, explaining any changes or enhancements in an understandable way
● Solve unique problems and wisely handle change requests
Required Experience and Education
● Proficient in both written and spoken English
● 6+ years of experience in the field of standard software construction/customizing/configurations.
● Strong technology and problem-solving skills. Detail-oriented and highly organized.
● Proven track record of technical consultancy and client interaction skills
● Experience in CRM platforms would be good to have
● Experience in XML technologies, C# and webservices would be good to have.
● German/French knowledge would be good to have
This role will be a great fit if
● You are skilled at establishing, engaging, and maintain a variety of customer relationships
● You are skilled at working with global teams
● You are a quick learner, able to prioritize, results driven, and able to deliver in time/scope/quality
● You already have an understanding of CRMs and/or configuring enterprise software solutions.
● You fearlessly seek out more efficient solutions and constantly challenge the status quo
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has developed a unique method ...Read More