Financial Analysts ($30k/yr) - Hiring Tournament - 100% Remote
We're running an Online Hiring Tournament on July 14th to hire Financial Analysts ($30K/yr).
This event will include all testing for the role. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager.
This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
As a Financial Analyst, you will contribute to the success of a world-class finance organization as it transforms to uniform and standardized financial data flows.
You will work as part of finance and business teams to investigate finance flows, generate and improve reports to provide enterprise data quality.
You will gather and add integrate actual data, using manual processing to tackle discrepancies.
You will continually improve processes and outcomes knowing that simplicity and data quality is the key factor for success.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance-related field or accounting certification.
- 3+ years of finance experience gained in a production/IT environment including running finance processes or financial data analysis (Sales / Revenue / Cash-flow forecasting, Budgeting, Financial planning etc..).
- Relevant hands-on experience with finance reporting (starting with Excel and Google sheets).
- Big 4 Audit / prior audit participation experience a must
- Experience using corporate ERPs for running finance processes.
- Working remotely, available at least partially during US business hours.
- English language proficiency
We recommend that you attend the tournament instead of applying online, as our tournament process will be much faster.
Register at the green button, where we'll ask you some brief questions about your background. Webinar address and test platform link will be sent to confirmed candidates.