Financial Analysts - French/German speaking ($30k/yr) - Hiring Tournament
We're running an Online Hiring Tournament on June 16th to hire Financial Analysts ($30K/yr) with French and/or German language skills.
This event will include all testing for the role. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager.
This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
As a Financial Analyst you will be working with finance and business teams to support and maintain finance flows, generate and polish reports to provide enterprise quality.
You will be doing finance transactions, gathering and integrating actual data, doing manual processing to tackle discrepancies, continually improving processes and outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance-related field.
- 2+ years of experience in financial data analysis (Sales / Revenue / Cash-flow forecasting, Budgeting, Financial planning etc..).
- 2+ years of relevant hands-on experience with finance reporting (starting with Excel and Google sheets).
- Working remotely, available at least partially during US business hours.
- Fluent in either French or German
We recommend that you attend the tournament instead of applying online, as our tournament process will be much faster.
Register at the green button, where we'll ask you some brief questions about your background. Webinar address and test platform link will be sent to confirmed candidates.