Are you a skilled designer who is able to captivate customers with engaging visuals? Are you looking to make a significant impact on brand identity by building and refining user experiences? If so, this job is for you.
Crossover is inventing the future of work. A future where high-skill jobs are available to anyone around the world - as long as they are the best-of-the-best in that skill. We assemble teams of these rockstars, apply best-known playbooks to run the teams and provide a platform to help each team and individual continuously improve. Crossover then connects these teams to companies with specific needs. And unlike freelancer marketplaces, Crossover only accepts customers looking for multi-year projects.
Job Description: We are looking for a designer that leverages visual design, interaction design and technical skills to produce informative and delightful solution mockups and prototypes. From brainstorming through implementation, the selected candidate will work with members of the marketing, engineering, and business operations team to help us improve the user experience of products and website.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong understanding of usability and user centered design practices
- Demonstrated fluency in Sketch, Adobe CS, or other industry renowned design tools.
- Strong typography, layout, and visual design skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – English language.
- Strong conceptual and strategic thinking skills with good attention to detail.
- Strives for consistent, simple, and clear communication.
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail
- Passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate
Start date: The sooner the better!
Location: Global (remote)
We’re one of the few legitimate companies offering high-paying jobs that are 100% remote, work from home. You never have to fight traffic to the office again and you have the freedom to choose when and where you put in your 40 hours to be most effective each week.
However, it is important to note that while you will work as a "contractor," these are long-term contracts that should be your only source of employment. You are not permitted to work additional jobs on the side. Please do not apply unless you are available to make this position your sole employment.
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts.