We're running an Online Hiring Event on September 15th, 2018, to hire Java Chief Software Architects ($100K/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
As a Java Chief Software Architect, you will be in charge of conducting code reviews to ensure your team delivers standardized and high-quality artifacts.
We are seeking hands-on professionals with a robust Cloud background and who are comfortable with aggressive weekly targets.
This leadership position demands proficiency to conduct tech reviews, write unit tests and guide a talented pool of architects to seek new ideas to solve business problems continuously.
- Developing expertise in one or more of our proprietary enterprise software products.
- Leveraging your broad technology capability set and maintain a level of excitement in using various technologies to architect and deliver quality products.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- 8+ years of experience in hands-on development in Java architecture and programming
- 2+ years experience of leading teams of Java architects
- Experience in managing teams of at least 5+ people
- Has 2+ years of experience on Unit Testing
- Proven experience with performing code reviews (has dedicated a minimum of 25% of monthly time on this activity)
- Has worked with back-end technologies based and latest development frameworks
- Has experience working with two or more of data related technologies and familiarity with others from various Relational databases, NoSQL databases, Caching systems, Full-Text Search engines, Big Data systems
- Has at least 2 years of experience with the TDD approach, doing unit testing, mocking, integration/UI testing, behavior driver testing, writing unit test cases
- Has good experience working with, setting up and configuring any continuous integration and delivery systems, any code quality automation technologies
- Has experience with one or more cloud or devops services like AWS, Docker, Heroku, Digitalocean, etc
- Has experience with one or more front-end technologies including templating, CSS and JS frameworks
- A true “roll up the sleeves and get it done” working approach
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver, result-oriented, self-starter
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world. We do a lot of Skype and video conferencing
- Good proficiency in the English language
Register by clicking the green button. The Webinar address and test platform link will be sent to confirmed candidates by email.
As a candidate for this position, you are invited to take part in a paid training program led by our best-in-class teams, on best-in-class technologies in our 4-week Bootcamp program.
After grading your tests, you will be eligible to take the Bootcamp which is usually held within a week of obtaining your test results. You will be paid the full-time rate for 40 hours per week for four weeks.
Once the Bootcamp tests are complete, we will be able to evaluate you for the position correctly. Taking the Bootcamp doesn’t guarantee that you will be hired, but you will learn everything you'll need to be successful in the role as part of the hiring process.
Join our community of remote professionals!