Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
As a Chief Software Architect, it is your responsibility to ensure that customers are blown away by technical differentiation and the quality of our products.
We want to give you the ability to look at code in ways it has never been looked at before, to understand the interdependency in the code.
We are innovating software development and creating higher quality code by using the latest technologies and toolsets. We are driven by using data to make decisions and bring big data and analysis to software development. We are pioneers in software development and innovate improvements in the newest technologies.
We want people who are adaptable and can learn new things, bringing fresh new ideas and concepts to solve complex business problems.
- Develop expertise in one or more of our proprietary enterprise software products.
- Leverage your broad technology capability to lead and inspire the use of various technologies to architect, develop, and iteratively deploy real enterprise class software.
To be considered for this position you are required to take part in a mandatory training series and tests included in our 4-week Bootcamp program. After grading your tests, you will be eligible to take the Bootcamp which is normally held within a week of obtaining your test results. You will be paid the full-time rate for 40 hours per week for four weeks.Once the Bootcamp tests are complete, we will be able to evaluate you for the position correctly. Taking the Bootcamp doesn’t guarantee that you will be hired, but it is a requirement as part of the hiring process.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- 2 years+ of experience writing unit tests
- 4 years + of experience using CI/CD tools
- Has experience working with two or more data related technologies. Is familiar with other technologies from various relational databases
- Has experience with one or more cloud or devops services like AWS ,Docker, Kubernetes
- A true “roll up the sleeves and get it done” working approach
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver, result-oriented, self-starter
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates
- Good proficiency in the English language
Register by clicking the green button. The Webinar address and test platform link will be sent to confirmed candidates by email.
Join our community of remote professionals!