We're running an Online Hiring Event on September 15th, 2018 to hire 20 NetSuite Chief Architects ($100K/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
ESW Capital is moving the entire $1B organization to NetSuite. The NetSuite Chief Architect’s role will be to utilize NetSuite’s standard building blocks to architect, implement and deploy NetSuite across the organization. The key to this architecture will be to define and develop a central data structure to support the complex finance flows of a multinational and heterogenous corporation.
The NetSuite Chief Architect will collaborate with finance and engineering teams to convert their business requirements into a live solution of enterprise quality. He/she designs functions, prototypes, and implements, tests, trains, designs support procedures, leads work streams and implementation. The NetSuite Chief Architect deploys the solution to meet the desired business goals and continually improves it.
Success will be judged on simplicity and effectiveness.
- Masters degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related fields
- 4+ years of experience in Software Engineering
- 3+ years of relevant hands-on NetSuite implementation experience in Finance / HiTech domains with transactions exceeding 10000 a month
- Specific experience configuring Netsuite as an ERP
- Specific experience in implementing multiple CRM solutions
- 3+ integrations done using integration platforms (BedRock, Informatica, Boomi, etc.), experience using 3+ SuiteApps (SuiteTalk, SuiteBilling, etc.) and Advanced modules in one solution
- Experience of test planning, execution, and optimization support
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience multi-tasking, managing priorities, knowing what to do first and what can wait
- Working remotely, available at least partially during US business hours
This role may be a great fit if:• NetSuite integrations and customizations• Certified NetSuite Professional• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
Register by clicking the green button. The Webinar address and test platform link will be sent to confirmed candidates by email.
Join our community of remote professionals!