We're running an Online Hiring Event on September 15th, 2018, to hire 20 QA Engineers ($30K/yr)
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
Crossover is looking for QA Engineers to work on multiple products, technologies, and environments, documenting and automating high-quality test cases.
Our software engineers are expected to perform a thorough testing activity regimen for each product, including setting up the test environments, writing automated/performance test cases, contributing to the continuous improvement of our test automation and performance testing frameworks, and performing manual tests if necessary.
You will be part of a team responsible for the technical delivery of a multi-million dollar revenue per year enterprise software product. That team is responsible to ensure that the customers are blown away by the technical differentiation and quality of the product.
We are empowering quality assurance and creating higher quality applications by using the latest technologies and toolsets. We are excited about using data to make decisions, we are bringing big data and analysis to software testing. We are on the cutting edge of quality assurance, and we innovate improvements on the newest technologies and techniques. We want people who are adaptable and can learn new things, and can use new ideas and concepts to solve business problems.
This position is 100% remote
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- 3+ years of QA experience – automated testing and performance testing (not mandatory), test case documentation and test cases automation
- Transforming use cases into automated tests using multiple test automation tools like Selenium ,Protractor, RestAssured, CodedUI,Appium
- Understanding HTML,DOM, API
- 2+ years of hands-on software development experience in Java, C# or NodeJS – you should know the current software development practices and tools, including virtual environments, source control, remote development, issue tracking, product build and installation
- Ability to explain complex technical information to technical and non-technical contacts.
- Excellent analytical, debugging, problem-solving and root-cause analysis skills.
- Solid understanding of QA processes, best practices, testing techniques and methodologies
- Team player, methodical, pragmatic, self-starter, process-driven and results oriented
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world. We do a lot of Skype and video conferencing
- Good proficiency in English language
Register by clicking the green button. The Webinar address and test platform link will be sent to confirmed candidates by email.
As a candidate for this position, you are invited to take part in a paid training program led by our best-in-class teams, on best-in-class technologies in our 4-week Bootcamp program.
After grading your tests, you will be eligible to take the Bootcamp which is usually held within a week of obtaining your test results. You will be paid the full-time rate for 40 hours per week for four weeks.
Once the Bootcamp tests are complete, we will be able to evaluate you for the position correctly. Taking the Bootcamp doesn’t guarantee that you will be hired, but you will learn everything you'll need to be successful in the role as part of the hiring process.
Join our community of remote professionals!