We're running our 3rd International Hiring Tournament for rockstar QA Engineers around the world on September 30.
This full-day event will include live testing in a transparent, gamified and competitive process. We will conduct all testing for our $30K/yr valued full time QA Engineer role.
This gamified concept was tested by Crossover in Moscow, Cluj-Napoca, Krakow, Lviv, Lahore, Istanbul, Cairo and Karachi before and we could hire over 100 amazing senior software engineering talent from around the world. Now it's global! We've hired 64 QA Engineers so far from our previous online hiring tournaments for QA Engineers. All you have to do is to register and follow the test instructions so you could be one of them!
The tournament will be limited to QA Engineers having test cases automation and test case documentation, manual testing experience, and a strong desire to reach perfection. If you're looking for competition with top guys in the market and want to test yourself, just register using the green button on top!
Crossover is an Austin TX based HR and Technology company finding top 1% of talent around the world and introducing them to US software enterprises. The company also has a unique technology enabling full time remote work from wherever you live.
Concepts you need to be familiar with:
- Having experience in at least one of these environments (.NET, Java, Ruby)
- Defect classification and issue severity rating
- White box, black box, and gray box testing
- Usability testing
- Code coverage
- Unit, integration, system, and regression testing
- Security and performance testing
- Common automated testing tools
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Agile methodologies e.g. SCRUM
- Team sprint planning tools like JIRA
- Customer use cases
- Test documentation