We're running an Online Hiring Event on September 15th, 2018, to hire SaaSOps Chief Architects ($100K/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
As a SaaSOps Chief Architect, you will be in charge of migrating products to the Cloud, creating automated build and deploy pipelines, improving product architecture to make it more secure and resilient and improve its overall operational agility.
As the owner for the infrastructure architecture and operations, it’s your responsibility to ensure the availability, uptime, cost optimization, and overall quality of the product match the business requirements. You will be the driver of cost and quality optimizations throughout the organization.
We are seeking for hands-on professionals who are comfortable reverse-engineering legacy products with manual build/deploy processes, ancient dependencies, fragile architecture, weak security and lack of scalability and performance.
- Deep dive on all outages and perform root cause analysis to improve the uptime.
- Leveraging the change management process.
- Drive continuous product improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- At least 8 years of experience on hands-on software development/engineering or SaaS/PaaS operations
- 2+ years experience of leading teams of software engineering or IT operations
- At least one year experience in SaaS Ops/Tech Ops/Infrastructure Ops/DevOps, networking, performance, security and operations
- Experienced in one or more virtualization technologies: AWS EC2, Google Cloud Instances, Azure VMs, Docker, Kubernetes or VMware
- Experienced with declarative configuration management and provisioning tools like Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Proficient in modern architecture stacks, SOA, relational and no-sql DBs, stateless API, caching systems, etc
- Has experience with monitoring tools such as New Relic, Nagios, Zabbix, PagerDuty
- Key open source contributor to Docker or other infrastructure as code projects will be considered a plus
- Excellent understanding of current enterprise software technologies and development practices/tools, including virtualization, source control, build and test automation, code quality automation technologies
- Has a “roll up the sleeves and get it done” attitude
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver, result-oriented, self-starter
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world
- Good proficiency in English language
Register by clicking the green button. The Webinar address and test platform link will be sent to confirmed candidates by email.
As a candidate for this position, you are invited to take part in a paid training program led by our best-in-class teams, on best-in-class technologies in our 4-week Bootcamp program.
After grading your tests, you will be eligible to take the Bootcamp which is usually held within a week of obtaining your test results. You will be paid the full-time rate for 40 hours per week for four weeks.
Once the Bootcamp tests are complete, we will be able to evaluate you for the position correctly. Taking the Bootcamp doesn’t guarantee that you will be hired, but you will learn everything you'll need to be successful in the role as part of the hiring process.
Join our community of remote professionals!