SVP of Customer Support ($400K/yr) - Online Hiring Tournament
We're running an Online Hiring Tournament on June 16th to hire SVPs of Customer Support ($400K/yr).
This event will include all testing for the role. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager.
This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
As an SVP you will deliver quarterly improvements in the quality of support (measured by internal quality metrics and by customer NPS), and the productivity of support (measured by all in cost per ticket).
You will recruit and manage a team of VPs of Customer Support and be responsible for their delivery. Your day-to-day responsibilities include reading tickets, doing deep dives into specific problem areas, making decisions to remove blockers, and planning for weekly, quarterly, or yearly improvements.
You will need to operate in our centralized “economies of scale” model without allowing complexity and special cases to make it into our processes.
Pace is everything. You will be required to make the right decisions quickly. You will set quarterly goals and demand weekly progress from your entire organization.
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years hands on technical support
- Minimum 5 years as Team Manager
- Minimum 15+ years of industry experience
- Excellent at reducing overly complicated and unstructured answers into a set of simple and structured decisions
- Able to identify and articulate patterns in unstructured and unorganized content
- A passion for creating work in a process-driven way and working with team members to continuously improve that process
We recommend that you attend the tournament instead of applying online, as our tournament process will be much faster.
Register at the green button - you will receive the webinar link after completing registration.