We're running an Online Hiring Event on September 12th, 2018 to hire SVPs of Professional Services ($400K/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
As an SVP of Professional services you will:
- Lead and set the direction for the Professional Services organization of up to 5-10 VPs of professional services and up to 500 total Individual contributors
- Convert our professional services sector into a factory that can sell, in a unified way, our software products along with a customized solution to our telecommunication clients
- Meet and exceed all P&L targets o a weekly basis with a total portfolio up to $50M
- Manage projects with daily progress and weekly quantifiable results
- Seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business related discipline
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- 20+ years of experience delivering professional services solutions in Telecom companies
- 15+ years of experience in a professional services lead role
- Experience managing technical projects from concept to delivery in the telecommunications field
- Extensive experience leading a team of 250-500 people
- Seasoned consulting experience in the telecommunications industry
- Skilled at understanding core concepts to be able to communicate effectively with software engineers, technical customer support teams, and project managers
- Experience in managing multiple $30M-$50M complex consult services across more than a single product
- Strong operational, project management, consulting technology and process improvement skills
- Strong communication/presentation and negotiation skills
Register by clicking the green button. The Webinar address and test platform link will be sent to confirmed candidates by email.
Join our community of remote professionals!