We're running an Online Hiring Event on September 15th, 2018, to hire 20 Technical Documentation Writers (30K/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
The Technical Writer is responsible for writing and maintaining user documentation for our software products. The writer provides leadership in improving our company’s technical customer communication and documentation.
Technical Writers excel at:
- Creating and maintaining user documentation
- Writing for different user personas
- Understanding technical concepts
- Transforming complex concepts into simple instructions
- Planning out help strategies
If you want to learn more in a year than most will learn in a decade, you should Apply
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or scientific field, or in American or English literature with a minor in a technical field, or equivalent
- Fluency in the English language, styles, and conventions, with the ability to master technical concepts and explain them in terms appropriate for the target audience
- 2+ years of technical writing experience in a software company. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively interview subject matter experts, and to collaborate with others in writing, editing and reviewing large or complex documents
- Experience using authoring tools such as MadCap Flare, Adobe Robohelp, AdobeFramemaker
- A working understanding of programming and software architectures and/or databases Experience documenting APIs written in Java
- Experience creating customer training course materials or videos
- The ability to install, learn quickly, and to understand technical software, so as to be able to write about it clearly and accurately
- Experience working in a multi-disciplined team with remote co-workers
- Experienced in help conversion projects; converting from one format to another
Register by clicking the green button. The Webinar address and test platform link will be sent to confirmed candidates by email.
Join our community of remote professionals!