UI/UX Designer ($60K/year) - Remote Work
As a UI/UX Designer, you will make a significant impact on the visual quality and user experience of our digital ecosystem. Our products are the job opportunities on our website. You will conceptualize and design digital content that converts traffic through the various touchpoints that support the lead generation process.
You will work to plan, wireframe, prototype, and prepare assets for the website, social media, and email. This isn’t just a design role. The ideal candidate should be capable of coding and have an eye for clean and minimalistic design. Based on the cloud-based tools we use, the candidate needs to have an advanced level of coding experience in front-end development technologies.
Each week - you will:
- Create compelling visual content
- Have the ability to take UX/UI design from ideation to production such as user flows, journey diagrams, wireframes, sketches, prototypes, layouts, UI assets, and production documents
- Develop a simple, clean, and attractive UI/front-end
- Define and reinforce brand identity through visual design
- Understand the needs of all stakeholders to create intuitive and convenient designs
- Perform usability testing and user research
- Maintain CMS-based products, from its visual interface through to the back-end code
- Release library with reusable assets
- Update web-based content on a daily basis
- Release top-notch video and multimedia content (video templating, animation and post-processing)
To be a great candidates for the UX/UI Designer you need to meet the following requirements:
- A degree/diploma in design in one of the following fields: UI/UX, Digital,
- Multimedia, Interaction, or in a related field such as Information Systems, Human-computer Interaction, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in UI/UX Digital, Multimedia, Interaction, Information Systems or Human-computer interaction
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in UX/UI design (cross-platform), asset development, working within and creating digital brand guidelines, UX and competitive research, communicating and substantiating design ideas
- Solid UI/UX design experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Axure, UxPin, InVision, etc.
- Video editing expertise, including (but not limited to) tools such as Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects
- Proven record of high-quality web and/or mobile design and creating engaging digital experiences with a solid portfolio to demonstrate this - experience with data-driven design is a requirement
- A good eye for details when creating assets (illustrations, compelling visual elements, etc.)
- Strong expertise in responsive and adaptive design principles and UI/UX best practices
- 5+ years’ experience doing copy editing of digital content
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B proofreading and copy editing digital content
- 2+ years of SEO and conversion rates experience
- Expertise in developing functional widgets for a portal with graphical interfaces and code back-end
- CMS template development and backend experience during the last 5 years
- Great communication skills in English
- Ability to take initiative within the remote environment
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced iterative/agile design process based on frequent feedback loops