VP of Engineering ($200K/yr) - Online Hiring Tournament - 100% Remote
We're running an Online Hiring Tournament on June 16th to hire VPs of Engineering (USD $200K/yr).
This event will include all testing for the role. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager.
This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
The VP of Engineering will serve as a key member of the global executive team for Aurea or one of its affiliated sister companies and will be responsible for quarterly high-quality product delivery.
As part of the leadership team, you will be expected to run an engineering organization using a revolutionary and radically differentiated process.
With a focus on small, great global teams, productivity, factory-like process, and quantifiable business impact, you will be expected to drive higher levels of value and productivity from your engineering organization than most companies would expect to achieve.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (MS or PhD preferred) is absolutely mandatory.
- 15+ years of engineering experience leading multiple teams across multiple products and technologies — this is a global leadership role for a seasoned software development leader, not a first executive role for a great software development manager
- Experience is Software Engineering focused instead of product management
- Proven experience in building high-performance teams and scalable best engineering practices
- Spent 5 years in hands-on C++, Java or .NET architecture and programming in a hands-on, development-intensive individual contributor role
- Recent experience with DevOps and Cloud architecture. We live in the Cloud.
- Experience with high-end enterprise systems deployed in environments of Global 100 corporation complexity
We recommend that you attend the tournament instead of applying online, as our tournament process will be much faster.
Register at the green button, and you will receive the test platform link after completing registration.