We're running an Online Hiring Tournament on August 11th to hire VP's of SaaSOps (USD $200K/yr).
This event will include all testing for the role. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager.
This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
Vice President of SaaSOps is a world-class Technical Operations leader with the intellectual curiosity and desire to execute to a drastically differentiated Technical Operations processes using cutting edge new technologies; and has a passion for metrics-driven approach to high quality Technical Operations Management.
The Vice President of SaaSOps will be responsible for building out a globally dispersed technical operations using distributed teams and ultra efficient application hosting infrastructure.
You will not be starting from scratch - as a result of Aurea’s aggressive acquisition strategy, a set of inherited SaaSOps activities already exist. Priority one will be to scale these activities – all while continuing to meet tight, daily SLAs. Priority two will focus on long-term planning to drive continual improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (MS or PhD preferred) is absolutely mandatory
- At least 15 years of experience in IT Operations Management with at least 3 years of SaaS Ops/Tech Ops/Infrastructure Ops/DevOps experience
- Proven leadership experience of building and managing globally dispersed teams with a size of 50+ heads
- Experience with high-end enterprise systems deployed in environments of Global 100 corporation complexity with millions of users
- Cloud-based hosting experience with Amazon EC2 a significant plus
- Experience with/or knowledge of CRM tools for tracking case/ticket lifecycle and KPI reporting
- International experience
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver, result-oriented, self-starter
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world. We do a lot of Skype and video conferencing
- Good proficiency in the English language
We recommend that you attend the event instead of applying online, as our Saturday event process will be much faster.
Register at the green button, Webinar address and test platform link will be sent to confirmed candidates.
Join our community of remote professionals!