Friendly work environment requiring a competent employee to be the face of a well established and renowned marriage hall and catering company.
Job comprises of a diverse set of operations. Good communication skills and friendly attitude is essential.
Brief overview of JD:
- Book functions for our valuable clients. These can be wedding related or corporate functions. Both indoor & outdoor.
- Follow up calls with clients and regular updates on booking status.
- Maintaining booking registers.
- Event planning and organization, facilitating clients in choosing different themes and decor set ups for individual events.
- Ensure smooth operations of functions and events.
- Ensure smooth coordination between vendors hired for third party services like Decor, DJ etc.
- Managing staff comprising of supervisors, waiters and security.
- Procurement of necessary items if required.
- Daily checks of maintenance sheets
*Employee will undergo a week of training and will require go ahead from the senior management before being able to individually deal with clients.