- Advanced Knowledge of SQL (including query optimization) and development of database applications using any RDBMS.
- Programming skills in PLSQL and experience in database design and use of stored procedures and functions.
- Personalization and customized development within Oracle EBS using OAF.
- Functional Knowledge of any of the Oracle EBS domains acha as GL, Inventory, HR, Financials etc
- Knowledge of Oracle EBS Database structure, APIs and interface usage.
Tools: Experience in using development tools including Report Builder, JDeveloper, SQL Developer, XML/ BI Publisher and Workflow Builder is desirable.
Note: Recent graduates with development aptitude and a can-do attitude are also encouraged to apply.