A user-experience (UX /UI) designer has to be proficient in multiple skills, ranging from psychology to design and technology. UX/UI designers also need to have a clear understanding of business goals and user behavior.
Duties and responsibilities
· Visualize and designs necessary to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas to the larger team (wireframes, clickable prototypes, detailed annotations, etc.) Finesse designs at a napkin, vector, and pixel level.
· Work with designers, researchers, product managers and developers to understand and communicate user’s needs and behaviors to inform and shape product strategy/roadmap and create design deliverables for each release/sprint.
· Translate wireframes and designs into code, collaborate with Business Analysts, Architects and Product Owner to understand product requirements
· Active participation in the Agile software development lifecycle
· Quickly prototype and iterate on ideas
· Significant experience in front-end application architecture, frameworks, development methodologies, and mobile user interface design principles
· Experience with at least one of CSS pre-processor (LESS/SASS/SCSS and others)
· Build a cross-functional team culture of transparent collaboration that results in clearly and quickly deliver ideas for feedback and iteration.
pCube Medical Billing/p