We are looking for a Front-end/WordPress developer who is dedicated to his/her craft, takes pride in the code he/she writes and can hit the ground running.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Develop and Maintain WordPress websites
- Optimize WordPress based websites for performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Hands on experience in developing WordPress based websites
- Comfortable working with both procedural and object-oriented PHP code
- Demonstrable knowledge of Database design, SQL and version control tools
- Good verbal & written communication skills.