Cubit Tech is looking to recruit an in-house Digital Marketing Manager
We are proud and passionate about what we do and are looking for an enthusiastic multi-talented, hardworking, creative individual who is self-motivated, passionate and results driven to work closely with the management to further develop and drive the business forward maximising opportunities for the sales teams.
This is a strategic and operational role. Both projects focused and BAU, you will be responsible for creating the digital direction for the company. This will include overhauling websites and potentially branding as well as developing a team to deliver the strategy both inhouse and remotely. It is essential you are an experienced Digital Marketing Manager with a broad range of experience, preferably with extensive experience in Professional/Financial/Insurance services sector. You will have a proven background of delivering projects and have strong reporting experience.
We are looking for someone with a proven track record in a similar role who is able to hit the ground running.
The role will include:
· Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company websites
· Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
· Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
· Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
· Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
· Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
· Managing the redesign of the company website.
· Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
· Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
· Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
· Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
· Delivering regular marketing analytics reports to identify successes following ‘calls to action’, campaign response rates and website performance
· Organising internal communications to keep staff up to date and engaged with ongoing marketing activity, plus supporting the development of key professional digital profiles.
· Passionate, self-motivated, ambitious, results driven and commercially astute
· Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and advertising campaigns, ideally with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
· Have proven copy writing skills - able to write clear, compelling copy in a variety of styles and formats
· Strong Experience identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and convert across key channels: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
· You’ll have a natural eye for good design – knowing instinctively when a layout is balanced and communicates our brand effectively.
· Be enthusiastic and proactive, always looking for ways to sharpen or expand your skill set
· You might have a degree in media, marketing, graphic design, business, journalism or communications (or you might not!).