We’re looking for self-motivated problem-finders, who can help us craft and improve customer experiences on a global scale, across devices and platforms, in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
Who You Are
- You enjoy designing experiences across multiple devices and platforms, from responsive web applications to iOS and Android mobile apps.
- You choose the right tool for the right problem, fluidly moving through different stages of the process from sketching to low- and high-fidelity prototypes
- Your ground your work in observations, research and analytics to help you come up with ideas and then validate through testing
- You believe universal design is the best design, and design for people of all abilities
- You believe feedback is a gift, you actively seek it out, and give it thoughtfully in order to continually raise the quality of the experience.
- You think about design as a system, and contribute to and maintain our pattern library as a way to influence both quality and efficiency for all our products.
- At least 2-3 years of professional design experience
- You possess a degree in a relevant field (HCI, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, etc.)
- Your portfolio demonstrates expert use of typography, color, imagery, grid systems, and well-crafted animation/transitions
- Your portfolio demonstrates sound product thinking through navigation, user flows, interaction design and information architecture