CureMD's revolutionary technology simplifies clinical decision making, streamlines administrative operations and ensures compliance to industry standards and best practices, ultimately saving time and effort to save lives and maximize value. Established in 1997, CureMD is head quartered in New York, USA with a thriving R&D facility in Lahore, Pakistan.
CureMD is an organization that caters to the needs of diverse healthcare individuals that our products and technology serve. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a strong sense for values, creative ideas and diversity in cultures leads to creation of better products and services.
Are you a problem-solver? Are you curious about the way things operate? Can you easily connect with customers? Can you exceed their expectations by effortlessly engaging and explaining step by step solutions with patience and an approach tailored to each individual customer’s needs, not just to help fix issues, but also provide an incredible client experience? If this sounds like you, you are an excellent fit for our Support team. We’re committed to helping employees explore their true potential by becoming the personal connection that strengthens the bond people have with our products. We believe our individual backgrounds and perspectives, help us create the ideas that allow all of us to progress.
As our customers’ point of contact, you’ll be the friendly voice of CureMD, providing world-class customer service, troubleshooting, and support. We will rely on you to listen to our customers and use your expertise, creativity, and passion to develop original solutions in a timely manner to meet their needs — and remind them that behind our great products are just as amazing people that make our product what it is. As an Application Analyst, you’ll be responsible for identifying and escalating emerging product or customer dissatisfaction issues, identifying opportunities for operational enhancements and suggesting improvement strategies. This position comes with competitive pay, great benefits, and dedicated resources to support your ongoing career and personal development.
· Minimum 1-year experience navigating and resolving customer inquiries and providing support to customers via phone, e-mail, and chat.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Channel passion for customer service and claim ownership of the customer experience including comprehensive issue resolution while collaborating with different teams.
· Research and grasp information across multiple tools while keeping the customers engaged.
· Effectively tailor communication and style to differing audiences.
· Self-manage and work independently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
· Thrive in a culture where expertise is shared and feedback is welcomed.
· Effectively manage time, while showcasing the ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize.
Saving lives with technological advancements. CureMD's revolutionary technology simplifies clinical decision making, streamline administrative operations and ensure compliance to industry standards and best practices, ultimately saving time and effort to save live and maximize value. Established i ...Read More