Application Analyst help analyze and support complex implementation and application issues in the clinical, operational and billing aspects of CureMD solution and accompanying services. This individual will be engaged in aggressive hands on learning of the CureMD products and services, industry standards, interoperability opportunities to deliver top quality client relationship management.
- Client communication
- Project management and implementation
- Training, consulting as well as go-live support.
- Handle customer communication (phone and email) in order to analyze and resolve client issues.
- Provide training, handle and escalate complaints.
- Serve as single point of contact for project management, and issue escalation.
- Provide physician and staff training, webinars, consulting, and operational guidance.
- Adherence to standard operating procedures, company policies and guidelines.
- Perform job roles in compliance with IS Policies and Procedures and Acceptable usage of asset and services guidelines.
- 2-3 year’s call center experience desired.
- Bachelors in Business, IT, Social Sciences (Foreign Degree preferred)
- Exceptional engagement and communication skills.
- People friendly, disciplined, organized and dedicated.
- Proven ability in managing and fostering relationships.
- Attention to detail and ability to participate in overall customer relationship management activities.