CureMD’s SQAE (Automation) plays a key role in automating the CureMD application. Our SQAE (Automation) will be working closely with QA Automation Manager to bring automation in line with the existing functional aspects that align with CureMD's business goals and technology strategy.
CureMD’s SQAE (Automation) will be responsible for the design and development of automated testing using selenium framework. He/she would also be responsible for:
- The creation, execution and maintenance of automated scripts.
- Identifying, analyzing, and documenting problems with program function, output, or content.
- Planning test estimates in accordance with the project scope/delivery dates.
- Learning new concepts, multi-tasking and supporting multiple priorities.
- Proactively participating in handling change requests and modifying test automation resources accordingly.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology or Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline.
- At least 2 years of working experience in QA automation.
- Experience in selenium framework using element locators, webdriver methods, java programming concepts and TestNG annotations.
- Thorough understanding of SDLC, specifically automated QA processes in agile development environments.
- Good knowledge of java programming including data types, variables, flow control statements, operators, methods (built-in as well as user defined), data-driven handling, Apache POI operations, exception handling, database operations and OOP concepts.
- Proficient working with databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, etc.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of source control systems such as TFS, SVN or Git.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and responsible individual having strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal and time management skills.