Communication Specialist’s help analyze and support complex implementation and application issues in the clinical, operational and billing aspects of CureMD solution and accompanying services.
This individual will be engaged in aggressive hands on learning of the CureMD products and services, industry standards, interoperability opportunities to deliver top quality client relationship management. Responsibilities include client communication, project management, implementation, training, consulting as well as go-live support.
Handle customer communication (phone and email) in order to analyze and resolve client issues, provide training, handle and escalate complaints. Serve as single point of contact for project management, and issue escalation. Provide physician and staff training, webinars, consulting, and operational guidance. Adherence to standard operating procedures, company policies and guidelines.
- Bachelors in Business, IT, Social Sciences (Foreign Degree preferred).
- 2-3 year’s call center experience desired.
- Exceptional engagement and communication skills.
- People friendly, disciplined, organized and dedicated.
- Proven ability in managing and fostering relationships.
- Attention to detail and ability to participate in overall customer relationship management activities.