Our content writers bring complex technical information to life. They research, develop and edit a wide variety of content for the Web, from articles and reviews to press releases, announcements and other corporate communication.
They also interview industry leaders and publish world class content reaching thousands of subscribers across the globe.
• Create and maintain updated copy for the company website and product demonstration content.
• Create various marketing materials including quarterly newsletters, advertisements, direct mail, company manuals, recruiting collateral and special projects as needed.
• Create and edit press releases, articles, letters and manuals, creating copy or working with original authors for content review.
• Review documentation procedures and establish standards for layout and organization of collateral and technical documentation.
• Write and edit bulk emails on a daily and/or weekly basis and coordinate with Web Support for release to appropriate groups.
• Work closely with senior executives, various internal departments, outside vendors and our representatives.
• Work as part of a product development team with the responsibility to produce written materials including product manuals, training guides, and technical specifications.
• Translate technical documents into readable and easy-to-follow manuals, instructions, reports and proposals.
• Perform other day to day operational tasks as required by the management.
Bachelors/Masters in any discipline.
2-3 Years of relevant experience.
Ability to provide both high-level creative thinking and the translation of that into finished work that will appear in print, online or broadcast media.
Ability to create compelling creative work that connects with the market needs and enhances the brand’s image.
Good communication skills. Must be able to express his/her ideas effectively.
Good analytic ability.
CureMD’s revolutionary technology simplifies decision making, streamlines operations and ensures compliance to industry standards and best practices, ultimately saving time and effort to maximize value and returns. Established in 1997, CureMD is head quartered in New York with operations in fifty ...Read More