CureMD's CRM engineers work across multiple teams to gather, understand, and document business requirements then design, develop, and implement Dynamics CRM solutions. The CRM engineer will be utilizing their experience in engineering state of the art tools like C#/.NET and Java script in a team environment and plan CRM extensions and third party system integrations.
- Technical implementation and deployment of MS dynamics CRM
- Building Dynamics add-ins using .NET
- Creating and maintaining Dynamics business processes, workflows, Plugins
- Developing SSRS Report
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- 1 to 3 years' .NET and Microsoft Dynamics CRM development experience
- Deep understanding of CRM capabilities, architecture and integration possibilities.
- Microsoft’s CRM Certification for Extending Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, or 2013.
- Strong knowledge of CRM SDK and services
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL
- Mature personality with a deep desire and commitment to excel
- Strong time management skills