Responsible for full life cycle accounting, finance and taxation. Leading the accounts and finance team to review and optimize policies, procedures and information systems; taxation (US and Pakistan) and regulatory compliance (US and Pakistan); payables, receivables, budgeting, banking, forecasting and auditing; financial modeling, business planning as well as providing leadership, consulting and coaching to stakeholders.
- Effective delivery of the entire financial system; corporate governance: policies, procedures and best practices
- Ensure compliance of operations with internal policies, regulations while ensuring filings (Tax, SECP, etc) are completed in a timely manner
- Monitor financial operations, prepare analysis and reports, provide guidance to operating staff on issues to minimize risk and improve financial outcome
- Cash flow management, forecasting and corporate relationships
- Review, update and develop internal control systems; manage and oversee internal audits for the compliance with the policies and standards.
- Preventive and corrective measures for fraudulent activities (forensic accounting)
- Manage payroll function ensuring confidentiality controls
- Continuous quality improvement of existing processes with deep focus on team development and process automation.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in Finance, CA, ACCA or equivalent
- 8 plus years’ accounting and financial management experience, ideally in Healthcare IT firm with multinational operations.
- Expertise in accounting standards, taxation, budgeting, financial reporting, cash management and banking
- Hands on experience of Quick Books, Peachtree and/or Tally.
- Excellent communication, analytical, leadership and mentoring skills.
- Experience of US accounting and taxation is preferred.