CureMD’s Front-End Developer will be required to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. The Front-End Web Developer will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
· Develop new user-facing features
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use
· Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
· Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
· Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
· Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
· Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms
· Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
· Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
· Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
Saving lives with technological advancements. CureMD's revolutionary technology simplifies clinical decision making, streamline administrative operations and ensure compliance to industry standards and best practices, ultimately saving time and effort to save live and maximize value. Established i ...Read More