CureMD’s Information Security Administrator will be planning and implementing security measures to protect computer systems, networks and data. The Information security administrator will be expected to stay up-to-date on the latest intelligence, including hackers' methodologies, in order to anticipate security breaches. This position requires an in depth understanding of information security policies, controls and processes compliant to HIPAA, ISO 27001 and PCIDSS.
· Revise procedures and reports
· Periodically hidden risks or non-conformity issues
· Assess business future ventures to identify compliance risks
· Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
· Manage and run internal audits to prevent and deal with violation of standards, legal guidelines and internal policies
· Conduct trainings for ISMS/HIPAA/Policies and procedures
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
· Disaster recovery planning
· Masters in Information Security
· Bachelor’s degree (preferably in IT)
· 1 to 3 years of experience in the related field
· In depth understanding of information security policies and standards for logical and physical security implementations
· Proficient knowledge of information security management system consisting of policies, controls and process compliant to HIPAA, ISO 27001 and PCIDSS.
· Working knowledge of risk assessment, as it is applied to information security
· Excellent reporting, documentation and presentation skills