CureMD is looking for a legal associate with an outstanding academic record, who has demonstrated initiative, maturity, and congeniality, and who is interested in taking on significant responsibilities. Successful candidates will possess excellent analytical and writing skills, including the ability to draft corporate documents and provide persuasive arguments on key issues. New attorneys typically begin appearing in court , full of energy, must be able to work according to US working hours are looked-for for an accelerated career in Healthcare Informatics. The department is a robust full market practice; it is cutting edge, complex and dynamic, and has international in scope.
1. Contribute to formulate and develop strategy and plans for the legal department to ensure the legal policy implementation and adherence.
2. Provide input on legal matters related to lawsuits, joint ventures and mergers to ensure that the corporate activities are in line with the applicable federal laws.
3. Assist on legal matters such as updating agreements, issuing necessary documents to meet the requirements of US Law and maintain the companies prescribed legal position.
4. Interpret laws, rulings and regulations within the US healthcare industry.
5. Provide legal advice on potential liability in order to take necessary steps to control exposure.
6. Formulate, provide and review all contracts agreements between the company, third parties and new acquisitions to ensure that the company’s interest is protected and the best commercial value is maintained.
7. Maintain custody of legal documents to ensure information and security handling.
8. Assist in legal proceedings to help and improve the collection of the receivables and defend the company’s interests.
9. Assist HR on revising employment contracts to facilitate the recruitment or dismissal of employees and to ensure its conformity with Employment Law.
10. Research and assist on day to day legal concerns as and when required.
1. Bachelors of Law (LLB) with Honors; preferably from UK or US.
2. Experience of 5 to 10 years.
3. Excellent proficiency in English.
4. Proven track record of drafting, reviewing and revising agreements.
5. Substantial litigation experience in the courts of Lahore.
6. Knowledge of local and international laws and regulations.
7. Expertise in Intellectual Property and Company Law.
8. Should be proficient in research.
9. Should be highly proactive with a can do attitude.
10. Should be able to correspond with our US legal team.
11. Validate operational compliance with contracts to mitigate non-conformance (insurance, terminations etc).
12. US Hours Shift.