CureMD Senior Legal Associates are responsible for leading corporate strategic and tactical legal initiatives. Provide effective advice on legal strategies and its implementation, manages legal functions and work with outside counsel, business partners and a wide verity of internal and external audiences. The Senior Legal Associate is directly involved in complex business transactions and developing critical commercial contracts, license agreements and compliance methodologies.
Ideal candidate should be able to:
• Participate in the development of corporate policies, procedures and programs to and provides continuing counsel and guidance on legal matters its implications
• Serve as key lawyer for drafting contracts related to business transactions, acquisitions, divestitures and joint ventures
• Judge the merits of court cases filed against or on behalf of the company, works with the appropriate executives to define a strategic defense and lead litigation, motions, discovery and deposition proceedings
• Assume ultimate responsibility to ensure the company conducts its business in compliance with applicable local and American laws and regulations (IP, copy right, corporate, labor, privacy, HIPAA etc)
• Research and guide on day to day legal concerns
• Excellent proficiency in English.
• Proven track record of drafting, reviewing and revising agreements.
• Substantial litigation experience in the courts of Lahore.
• Knowledge of local and international laws and regulations.
• Expertise in Intellectual Property and Company Law.
• Should be proficient in research.
• Should be highly proactive with a can do attitude.
• Validate operational compliance with contracts to mitigate non-conformance (insurance, terminations etc)
CureMD’s revolutionary technology simplifies decision making, streamlines operations and ensures compliance to industry standards and best practices, ultimately saving time and effort to maximize value and returns. Established in 1997, CureMD is head quartered in New York with operations in fifty ...Read More