CureMD’s Performance Test Engineers are responsible for performance test related activities including test strategy, design, implementation and reporting of load, stress, volume, spike and scalability testing. They also contribute significantly in test management, methods, techniques and applicable R&D.
- Defining, developing and executing performance tests on critical functionality as a whole and in pieces to identify performance results.
- Create base level bench marks / performance indicators to display individual and collective results; per function, workflow or system.
- Gaining a technical and functional understanding of our product architecture and participating in finding solutions to support continuous improvement of our platform.
- Participating in identifying performance threshold rules and data / user growth impact.
- Analyze results, log results and follow up with QA Automation Manager to produce measurable performance gains.
- Proactively participating in processing change requests and modifying applicable performance scripts.
- Working within Agile processes and contributing to release readiness based on the outcome of performance testing activities.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or CS discipline.
- 1-3 years of working experience in Performance Testing, using tools such as Apache JMeter, BlazeMeter, LoadRunner/Performance Center, etc.
- Thorough understanding of system performance: CPU, RAM, disk I/O, network stack, distributed systems performance behavior on cloud like AWS Azure.
- Good knowledge of HTTP load generation using Apache Jmeter and BlazeMeter, with troubleshooting and tuning skills.
- Proficiency in working with databases such as Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to learn / teach new concepts, do multi-tasking and support multiple priorities elegantly.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and responsible with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal and time management skills to help grow the department and become the best performance testing organization.