CureMD’s Project Manager coordinates, monitors and contributes software engineering projects from initiation and planning to execution, delivery and closing. Our PM also ensures that projects are well-scoped, well-planned, and executed efficiently and delivered with highest possible quality.
- Initiation – Carry out Project Assessment, identify risks and conduct Benefit Analysis.
- Planning - Work collaboratively with all the teams to conduct scope planning, develop a detailed project plan and communication plan.
- Develop a comprehensive quality plan by using appropriate verification techniques, as well as a risk management plan to minimize project risks, and obtain project plan approval.
- Execution - Work with the PMO to prioritize, plan, and execute the development schedule for major product releases.
- Conduct quality review to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope.
- Execute risk plan, manage cross-team communication and dependencies, and handle blocking issues.
- Monitoring and controlling – measure project performance through project tracking and risk tracking to ensure that release criteria are being properly met. Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation, by periodically updating project plan, conducting quality assurance and documenting lessons.
- Closing - Final acceptance of project from stakeholders, project retrospective report, and stakeholder feedback.
- Bachelors in Computer Sciences
- 10 years’ experience in managing large enterprise web applications.
- PMP Certification is a must.
- Healthcare IT experience preferred (PMS or EMR).
- Ability to work positively with the range of individuals involved in the program.
- Should have good knowledge of WBS, Project Plan, Function point analysis and Microsoft project server.
- Excellent project management, communication and leadership skills.
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Technologies.