Career Opportunity – Salesforce Developer
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced team of Salesforce Administrators and architects to create functionality and solve problems using a variety of web languages. To ensure success as a Salesforce Developer at CureMD, you should have extensive experience working with Salesforce CRM platforms and application development skills. A top-class Salesforce Developer at CureMD is required to create and deploy a dynamic and scalable Salesforce platform, design the best solutions for our users, and make the best technical decisions for our company.
The Vision CureMD has with respect to your career trajectory and Salesforce integration can be fortified in the following phases:
Phase 1 – In-house Salesforce Implementation: Solution Design and Implementation
Phase 2 – Providing Salesforce services to all of our 14 thousand and growing client base within the Healthcare IT realm.
Phase 3 – Making CureMD a Tier 1 Salesforce Implementation Partner not only in Pakistan but also globally.
• Develop customized solutions within the salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet company goals
• Work with Salesforce Admins and architects to meet CRM needs
• Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications
• Participate in solution design, development, testing, and deployment on the Salesforce platform.
• Build custom solutions on the platform using Visulaforce
• You will extend and customize applications on the Salesforce platform
• Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce platform
• Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform.
• Participate in efforts to develop and execute testing, training, and documentation
• Analyze project objectives, code new Salesforce applications, create customer workflows, and maintain user roles.
• Design, configuration, testing, and deployment of the Salesforce platform for our Sales and Services teams.
• Responsible for exploring new technologies coming in the CRM space.
• Responsible for providing effort estimation of design and development tasks.
• Use Query language to write stored procedures and functions.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
• Minimum Work Experience: 3 years of Salesforce application development
• Salesforce Developer Certification is mandatory
• Advanced Knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms (Sales & Service cloud).
• Experience developing customer-facing user interfaces.
• Apex for backend programming.
• SOQL for query language like SQL.
• VisualForce for front end like HTML.
• Salesforce Einstein.
• Can work in US timings
Established in 1997, CureMD has maintained its reputation in being recognized as one of the leading providers of healthcare IT solutions and services, whilst running operations in fifty states across the USA. Our revolutionary technology simplifies decision making, streamlines operations, and ensur ...Read More