About the job
CureMD's revolutionary technology simplifies clinical decision-making, streamlines administrative operations, and ensures compliance to industry standards and best practices, ultimately saving time and effort to save lives and maximize value. Established in 1997, CureMD is headquartered in New York, USA with a thriving R&D facility in Lahore, Pakistan.
CureMD is an organization that caters to the needs of diverse healthcare individuals that our products and technology serve. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a strong sense of values, creative ideas, and diversity in cultures leads to the creation of better products and services.
Having been acclaimed as one of the best web analytics authorities in the country, our SEO analysts are deeply involved with the infinite valuable data generated by our website. At CureMD, you shall witness your professional skills and knowledge flourish whilst actively improving every online customer’s experience. You shall be making use of your analytic skills to instill groundbreaking insights out of online signals. The key is communication – which you shall be making use of to deliver consistent and compelling messages to healthcare audiences across the globe.
- Bachelors in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or other quantitative disciplines.
- 1-2 years’ experience of SEO, with evidential demonstrated success through the creation and execution of organic search programs for leading consumer brands.
- Minimum 1-year experience in web analytics and reporting, preferably in a custom analytics capture system.
- At least a year’s experience in an online business built for consumer digital products and/or services.
- Ability to scrutinize technical SEO predicaments and recommend fixes.
- Expertly adroit in Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Baidu Webmaster Tools, SQL, and other common reporting platforms.
- Outstanding communication skills, as well as the ability to deliver impactful presentations at all levels of an organization.
- Masters in Statistical Methods, Computer Science, Machine Learning, or Econometrics.
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of the latest and renowned SEO practices across all major search engines worldwide.
- Prior experience in designing and conducting A/B tests that optimize the overall SEO program.
- Should possess the capabilities to build, design, and ship search engine sitemaps.
- Expertise in the generation, collection, and analysis of visitor behavior data.
- Prior experience in configuration of metadata for popular social network link-sharing cards
- Proven track record in tangible SEO ranking improvement of past websites/projects.
- Develop a deep understanding of the website functionality and its visitor experience.
- Provide intellectual and interpretive leadership on the meaning of data generated by our Web properties
- Collaborate and work simultaneously with product and engineering teams to develop and evolve SEO product features and tools
- Ally with UI Engineering teams to work on the definition and implementation of optimized metadata to ensure comprehensive coverage as a means to increase discover ability through organic search.
- Provide analysis and interpretation on traffic sources, conversions as well as the effectiveness of discovery, selection, and CTA patterns.
- Use (and help build) custom tools and dashboards to track page ranking and the effectiveness of experiments.
- Audit existing social sharing implementations and recommend strategies/optimizations to stay and remain at the forefront of the first and third-party platform capabilities.