CureMD’s SQA Engineers evaluate the entire SDLC process to ensure design, code and process quality as well as adherence with usability, quality, performance, security and other advanced standards. Our SQAE is involved in design and FS reviews, engineering and domain analysis, change impact analysis, white box testing, automation, security and performance testing etc.
CureMD’s SQAE is responsible for the following tasks:
- Coordinate / strategize with analysis, client services, engineering and configuration management teams.
- Analyze complex change requests for design efficiency, completeness and impact analysis.
- Develop test strategies, plans, cases, and scripts.
- Evaluate and test software to validate program function as per assignments.
- Assist in defect trend analysis and process improvement.
- Promote R&D for the implementation of new methodologies, tools and technologies to facilitate SQA process.
- Plan, perform and supervise performance, security, usability and automated testing.
- Train, mentor and develop junior team members.
- Lead ISMS/QMS audits.
- BCS, BSSE with engineering aptitude.
- 1 to 3 years relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of SQL programming.
- Experience in test automation and or secure coding practices.
- Functional knowledge of ASP.NET, C#, HTML, XML, SQL Server, Jmeter and TFS.
- Experience of white box testing, data driven testing and grey box testing.
- Deep understanding of SDLC.
- Experience in ISMS compliance preferred.
- Strong analytical, communication and problem solving skills.