CureMD is looking for an innovative Interaction Designer who excels in UX and Interaction design. The ideal candidate will share our passion for design and have a genuine interest in designing experiences that display simplicity, common sense and creativity. You will have the opportunity to design and innovate clever solutions to enhance and simplify web experiences for end users, while supporting varied designs, layouts, input modalities and interfaces.
- Create amazing user interface (web & mobile) with logical and thought-out behaviors and actions.
- Should have an eye for clean and artful design.
- Collaborating with subject matter experts to define & implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals & experience.
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off.
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Possess superior UI skills & be able to translate high-level requirements into beautiful, intuitive, & functional user interfaces.
- Proven UI experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, AdobeXD, or tools
- Excellent visual design skills
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Degree in human-computer interaction, interaction design, cognitive science, comp
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience