• Should be able to lead a team of developers. Should have extensive knowledge of Full Stack Development (Front end and back end) Knowledge of databases, frameworks and networking protocols is necessary.
• Experience should be of at least 5 years or above.
• Should have experience of coding in Java as our programs are based on it. C#, C, Python etc can also be considered.. Should have a grip on new frameworks and updates to the programming architecture.
• Should have experience in using programming tools, either locally based or cloud based.
• Should have spearheaded and successfully completed numerous projects of varying scale and depth. The candidate will be responsible for getting team to complete tasks under the timeline and with all objectives met.
• Should have successfully coordinated QA (Quality Assurance) on numerous programs with either external or internal help. Functional, performance and security testing are some of the aspects.
• Should have experience with deploying programs in the cloud, or with Virtual Machines in Java, .NET or similar.
• Should also understand how I.T infrastructure and networks work.
• Candidate should have great organisational and delegating skills.
• Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well- versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. If you are also an excellent communicator and public speaker, we’d like to meet you.
• Setting technical direction will be important: E.g., technical product strategy, product line architecture, key features & specs. And working closely with other top management to flesh out overall company strategy & tactics.)
• Making major technical decisions (with input): Selecting core technologies & components, picking platforms.
• Setting standards & processes - like coding standards & processes, including testing, packaging. Perhaps, writing very key sections of code - e.g., proprietary algorithms/heuristics that the company is based on. In
• Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
• Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage Help departments use technology profitably Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency Build quality assurance and data protection processes
• Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
• Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
• Proven experience as a project manager or similar leadership role
• Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
• Understanding of budgets and business-planning
• Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
• Excellent communication skills
• Leadership and organisational abilities
• Strategic thinking
• Problem-solving aptitude