Are you interested in becoming an integral part of a deep-tech multidisciplinary team solving some of the biggest problems facing our healthcare with global health impact? If so, join us as a System Engineer and work with a motivated team and be part of the development of a cutting-edge product across AI, IoT and healthcare.
We’re looking for a highly-motivated person with solid System Engineer skills. He/She must demonstrate the ability to effectively analyze complex processes and recommend opportunities to optimize cost and efficiency.
As an expert troubleshooter, the engineer will lead investigation and resolution of infrastructure related incidents.
The engineer will proactively recommend enhancements for improved security and availability.
Focused on continuous improvement, the engineer will develop engineering standards, performance metrics and procedures for repeatable, error free design, implement and operate processes make use of process automation where applicable.
- Coordinate efforts with other teams and external vendors to deliver quality solutions to the business Install and Maintain Datacenter infrastructure hosted in colocation facilities, this includes occasional hands on work with physical servers, storage arrays and network devices. Some after business hours and weekend work is required in this role.
- Participation in on-call rotation expected. Streamline operations by building appropriate automations.
- Build run-books for new and existing solutions. Troubleshoot and Drive resolution of issues with new and existing on premise and cloud solutions if required.
- Assist application teams in diagnosing application issues.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Advanced knowledge and current experience Datacenter hardware specifically HPE Synergy, CISCO UCS, HPE 3Par and Nimble Storage VMware vSphere Virtualization.
- Public cloud Infrastructure management and design (Azure and AWS).
- Experience with Infrastructure as code and Azure ARM templates, web apps, and functions Server Operating systems, RHEL enterprise Linux,
- Nagios, Apache, IIS, Flask/Django Server, Active Directory, Azure IoT Hub, Office 365, System Center Operations Manager Administration and management of Server Operating systems, Ubuntu, RHEL enterprise
- Linux, Windows Server Comfortable with occasional racking/un-racking equipment and connecting physical cables Familiar with Data Center Routing Switching, Campus Routing Switching, Wireless, Storage
- Networking, Load balancers 5+ year experience as a system administrator in providing technical assistance and support for infrastructure systems and in the installation and maintenance of Datacenter equipment.
- Big Data Knowledge such as: Solar, Spark, Yarn, HDFS, Storm, Hive, etc.
- Familiar with Data Sciences infrastructure system setting such as: CUDA, GPU, etc.
- With 2 + year experience managing a hybrid environment.(on-premise/public cloud)
- Certifications in Server Administration.
(Google Cloud and/or AWS experiences will be considered an asset).
- (Required) Linux, DB, Azure and/or AWS: 2 years
- (Required) administrator in providing technical assistance and support: 5 years (Preferred)