Are you interested in becoming an integral part of a deep-tech multidisciplinary team solving some of the biggest problems facing our healthcare with global health impact? If so, Curiato is seeking a motivated QC manager to work with a motivated team and be part of the development of a cutting-edge product across AI, IoT and healthcare.
We’re looking for a QC manager to develop, maintain, and perform testing of high capacity, web-based suite of products.
- This position will rely heavily on your technical expertise and ability to work with other highly technical people to help design, configure, and improve systems that are advanced and highly usable.
- The QC manager will design and execute manual tests and document the results, maintain the test suite for re-use, manage the resolution of resulting defects, perform regression testing, assist engineering with replicating and debugging problems and, at times, and as appropriate, support the deployment of fixes through post-deployment testing.
- We offer competitive compensation packages, opportunities for advancement, and a great experience.
- Implementation of ISO guidelines with standard operating procedures (ISO 62304 / 13485 - design controls)
- Define documentation requirements based on team capacity, compliance needs, and product requirements
- Management and creation of requirements and design documentation
- Privacy and security audits against industry compliance requirements
- Perform functional, unit and system testing of software to ensure requirements are met.
- Execute test cases in coordination with PM and Engineering to validate each release.
- Lead the creation of predefined test cases that ensure the software is bug-free.
- The document, educate, and monitor the testing process and plans to ensure all parties are completing the process properly and on time.
- Assist in the testing of deployments of small enhancements and bug fixes as necessary.
- Constantly seek ways to improve the design, implementation, and processes of testing in conjunction with the project manager and engineering team.
- Monitoring and resolution of bug and complaint tracker
- Experience with the system, software, and hardware testing
- Knowledge of testing toolchains - CI/CD, AB Testing,
- Knowledge of what software QA is and how to properly create and execute a test case.
- Experience using ticketing systems
- Knowledge of an SDLC and SQA methodology as well as experience testing in an Agile team.
- Must be able to demonstrate clear accomplishments in prior roles, with a track record of tangible business results.
- Innate curiosity and desire to learn complex systems, including how users will typically use those systems to ensure testing of all scenarios.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong Ability to define, estimate, and execute technical projects.
- High-level understanding of design/development methodologies and project management concepts