Are you interested in becoming an integral part of a deep-tech multidisciplinary team solving some of the biggest problems facing our healthcare with global health impact? If so, join us as a System & Database Administrator and work with a motivated team and be part of the development of a cutting-edge product across AI, IoT and healthcare.
We’re looking for a highly-motivated person with solid System & Database Administrator skills, you are responsible for the performance, integrity and security of the Curiato platform based on SQL Server, & supporting various integrated systems. You will be involved in the planning and development of the database as well as troubleshooting any issues on behalf of the users. And to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
We offer competitive compensation packages, opportunities for advancement, and a great experience.
• Install, upgrade, maintain and document VMware vCenter infrastructure
• Install, upgrade, maintain and document Windows, Linux and Oracle Solaris operating environments following Perficient Policies and SOPs
• Monitor network and server availability and performance
• Monitor network for any potential security breaches and violations
• Maintain Windows Group Policy in multi domain environments
• Troubleshoot system and network problems for the Perficient systems
• Monitor and maintain system and database backups for the Perficient applications
• Assist with creation and maintenance of a backup and restore policy
• Participate in periodic disaster recovery testing
• Track Perficient hardware and software assets
• Monitor security bulletins, software releases and patch announcements
• Analyze system logs and identify potential issues
• Monitor and optimize database performance and troubleshoot database problems.
• Ensure continuous operation of the Curaito Inc. and Azure Central backup and maintenance plans.
• Assist with storage capacity management planning initiatives and database migrations.
• Work as part of the infrastructure team on capacity planning and performance tuning on existing and future storage and system infrastructure.
• Provide DBA/SQL support to the applications team including providing advice on database operations, scripts and stored procedures.
• Maintain SQL server transactional and warehouse databases.
• Be part of the Data Migration team to extract, analyze, cleanse and migrate from legacy systems into Curiato Inc and Azure DB.
• Excellent PSQL Shell scripts skills
Nice to have skills
• Operate, maintain and support: Azure IoT and network solutions (Wi-Fi, VPN, etc)
• Work on complex problems/issues as 1nd level support tier
• Data Engineer, Python Code.
• Minimum 4-7 years supporting production environments as a Linux Administrator, Windows Administrator
• Expertise in maintaining Intel and Sparc hardware
• Expertise in Unix (Solaris and Linux) and Windows operating environments
• Expertise in TCP/IP networks
• Unix shell code scripting ability
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good documentation practices
• Be available 24x7 in case of emergencies
• Expertise in troubleshooting and configuration of Apache and Tomcat
• Expertise in installing and maintaining Azure Edges
• Expertise in installing and maintaining Nagios
• Expertise in installing and maintaining VMware infrastructure
• Excellent communication skills
• Growth mindset and can-do attitude
• Not overwhelmed by complexity and pressure
• Attention to detail; strong organizational and time management skills; strong written and verbal communication skills; self-motivated
• Ability to communicate effectively with decision makers and coworkers; good collaboration skills
• DBA with Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB and/or Oracle
• Strong analytical skills in database administration; database security and performance testing;
• DBA with Postgres, MySql, MongoDB or Oracle. Shell script is a must; nice to have python coding experiences.
• Big Data Knowledge such as: Solar, Spark, Yarn, HDFS, Storm, Hive, etc.
• Familiar with Data Sciences infrastructure system setting such as: CUDA, GPU, etc.
• Experience is Linux server administration (Windows a plus)
• Fluent in English
• Working experience in Health regulated environments
• Software development skills