Are you interested in becoming an integral part of a deep-tech multidisciplinary team solving some of the biggest problems facing our healthcare with global health impact?
If so, Curiato is seeking a motivated System Monitoring Engineer to work with a motivated team and be part of the development of a cutting-edge product across AI, IoT and healthcare.
We offer competitive compensation packages, opportunities for advancement, and a great experience.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Collecting and labeling collected system data/events/alerts.
- Providing feedback in written and verbal form.
- Writing daily reports.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments.