Are you interested in becoming an integral part of a deep-tech multidisciplinary team solving some of the biggest problems facing our healthcare with global health impact?
If so, join us as a system administrator and work with a motivated team and be part of the development of a cutting-edge product across AI, IoT and healthcare.
We offer competitive compensation packages, opportunities for advancement, and a great experience.
- Manage internal office infrastructure and hardware provisioning
- Manage/Admin internal Linux and Windows platforms
- Daily System logs reviews
- Support maintenance of our platform’s infrastructure hosted on Azure
- Maintain relationships with vendors and service providers
- Respond to critical systems issues (including outside of business hours)
- Document and enforce service organizational and security controls for audit purposes.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn new techniques and tools as needed.
- 2+ years managing internal and cloud technology infrastructure
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or IT Management
- Experience with privacy and security compliance
- Experience managing external audits
- Proficiency in managing the overall health, performance, and capacity of our internal office and cloud network
- Experience identifying and leading efforts to improve and automate processes
- Experience sourcing, implementing, and managing relationships with external vendors
- Excellent negotiation, facilitation, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing test and production environments using cloud computing platforms such as Azure
- Ability to accept suggestions for improvement and willingness to stay on task until the job is done.
- You are organized
- You are a positive team player
- You show attention to detail
- A drive to continually learn new technologies, tools, and methodologies, including those out of your comfort zone
- You function well in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment