Our company is searching for a motivated and experienced Customer Support Coordinator to lead our customer support department. Your goal will be to provide outstanding customer support to our clients by developing effective customer support procedures, implementing customer support loyatly programs, and setting customer satisfaction goals.
To qualify for the role, the ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a customer support position, with excellent knowledge of the latest industry trends and techniques. In addition to being an excellent communicator ( written and verbal ), you will also demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Supervise day- to- day operations in the customer support department.
- Respond to customer support issues in a timely manner.
- Create effective customer support procedures, policies and standards.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Implement an effective customer loyalty program.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer support activities and discussions.
- Assess support statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings.
- Hire and train new customer support executives
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Minimum Bachelors's degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years proven experience in a customer support position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Customer Support Software.
- Outstanding written and verval communication skills.
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.